Club name.

Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Club name.

Post  Danzul on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:15 pm

slight c**k up on my part, when getting the site set up i used this name to start with and now i cant change it.
    or at least not with out paying... which i shant do unless the site takes off.

either way this is not the inteded name for the club, that said we are struggling to come up with a good name for the site.
    so far it has been suggested we use somehting like Performance lincs....

why dont we put it to our newest users to help choose, so please post your suggestions below.

ps thanks to paul for the suggestion of performance lincs!

many thanks.

I dont want to arrive at the grave in pristine condition but rather skid in sideways battered and bruised screaming "Holy sh*t that was one hell of a ride!!!!!!!

Ask any racer, any real racer, it doesn't matter whether you win by an inch, or a mile, WINNINGS, WINNING!

To finish second, is to be the first to lose.
    GT
    Progressing through the ranks

Re: Club name.

Post  GT on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:24 am

i think we got a good one but we need something short so we can sell stickers PF lincs wood be good
    GT

Post  GT on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:35 am

PF Lincs
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 am

Pf Lincs????

Last edited by Danzul on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.... my bad)

I dont want to arrive at the grave in pristine condition but rather skid in sideways battered and bruised screaming "Holy sh*t that was one hell of a ride!!!!!!!

Ask any racer, any real racer, it doesn't matter whether you win by an inch, or a mile, WINNINGS, WINNING!

GT

Post  GT on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 am

P-Lincs i like all in faver of P-Links
    psbarham
    Admin
    Admin

Post  psbarham on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:48 pm

why does it need shortening?

just how are people supposed to work out what the P stands for? grow up!
    GT

Post  GT on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:51 pm

psbarham wrote:why does it need shortening?

Right we have it short ya so people can put the logo vertcal on the window is sort so it dose not end up blocking the view of the road it wood be a pain in the ass if i was performance lincs cross your window
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:51 pm

GT wrote:
    psbarham wrote:why does it need shortening?

Right we have it short ya so people can put the logo vertcal on the window is sort so it dose not end up blocking the view of the road it wood be a pain in the ass if i was performance lincs cross your window

confused?

Ginge93

Post  Ginge93 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:55 pm

to be honest its a really hard thing to remember all the time i like the name dont get me wrong but are u going to remember all the time try shortening it a lil bit
    GT

Post  GT on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:55 pm

il show you

P-Lincs top left of ur car window passager side looks good
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:00 pm

yes but as paul said no one knows what the p is for

Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:01 pm

i have just noticed my typo i meant to write pf lincs as in why that...

GT

Post  GT on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Danzul wrote:i have just noticed my typo i meant to write pf lincs as in why that...

im hopeing the time we just show P-lincs people will know
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:19 pm

maybe in years to come tome, just slow down a bit yeah

GT

Post  GT on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:25 pm

i got 2 cars driven about with are logo atm
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:27 pm

explain?

GT

Post  GT on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:29 pm

i printed are logo off performance lincs with web site and stuck them to there window i got 4 5 people who need to get on a computer atm
    psbarham
    Admin
    Admin

Post  psbarham on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:25 am

FFS, go ahead make some shitty stickers with PF-lincs on them, but you will be wasting your time, No one will know what it means.
    type PF-Lincs into google and it comes up with 2 haulage companys, a go-kart rental place & a primary school, not exactly related to our site is it?
    If you think by writing performance lincs across the window will block your veiw then you have 2 choices,
    1) make the stickers smaller
    2) put them right at the bottom.

Maybe its just me but that seems logical.

If you want to turn the site into a chav based shit hole full of shortened names and text speak then fuck off and set your own one up, don't come into Dans place and try to make it your own.
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:58 am

psbarham wrote:FFS, go ahead make some shitty stickers with PF-lincs on them, but you will be wasting your time, No one will know what it means.
    type PF-Lincs into google and it comes up with 2 haulage companys, a go-kart rental place & a primary school, not exactly related to our site is it?
    If you think by writing performance lincs across the window will block your veiw then you have 2 choices,

If you want to turn the site into a chav based shit hole full of shortened names and text speak then fuck off and set your own one up, don't come into Dans place and try to make it your own.

cheers cheers cheers

GT

Post  GT on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:00 am

psbarham wrote:FFS, go ahead make some shitty stickers with PF-lincs on them, but you will be wasting your time, No one will know what it means.

not every one is 36! 17 year old like to do shit like that thats the point in a car club all difrent tipes of people come on and chat about car with there short text. you dont under stand never will coz u ant 17/18! !!
    psbarham
    Admin
    Admin

Post  psbarham on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:43 am

i know this is hard to believe but i was 18 once, and when i wad i knew what manners were, so don't start with the insults.

Dan and I came up with the idea of this site because there are plenty of shitty chavy clubs out there that look cheap and appeal to idiots who think halfords is mecca and a cheap body kit adds a million bhp to their euro shit boxes. we wanted a site for people to take car ownership seriously but without being serious if that makes sense? shortening the name goes against that ethic.

and besides what else could pflincs stand for?

pig farming lincs?

penguin fanciers lincs

pigeon fanciers lincs

pink fringe lincs.

???
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 pm

its pretty simple tom, i have told you while off line and in PM's
    paul has now explained to you publicly.
    thats Strike 2 so i suggest you either grow up stop claiming to all your mates this is your site, stick to the rules of this club/forum start typing properly and stop answering moderator/admin back.
    strike three will be a 2 week ban and i am making this public as an example.
    if after the ban you come back and continue in the same manner you will be banned perminantly.
    i have copied this into a PM for you as well, just in case you dont read this thread.

also if thats your idea of a car club then i suggest this is not the club for you.

GT

Post  GT on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:49 pm

psbarham wrote:i know this is hard to believe but i was 18 once, and when i wad i knew what manners were, so don't start with the insults.

Dan and I came up with the idea of this site because there are plenty of shitty chavy clubs out there that look cheap and appeal to idiots who think halfords is mecca and a cheap body kit adds a million bhp to their euro shit boxes. we wanted a site for people to take car ownership seriously but without being serious if that makes sense? shortening the name goes against that ethic.

pig farming lincs?

penguin fanciers lincs

pigeon fanciers lincs

pink fringe lincs.

???

true but people who are in performance lincs will se P-lincs and they know who they are aka in the club
    GT

Post  GT on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm

GT wrote:
    psbarham wrote:i know this is hard to believe but i was 18 once, and when i wad i knew what manners were, so don't start with the insults.

pig farming lincs?

penguin fanciers lincs

pigeon fanciers lincs

pink fringe lincs.

???

true but people who are in performance lincs will se P-lincs and they know who they are aka in the club

one more thing there a tips on hear to modd up a car properley aka ask dan and you
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 pm

the idea is when a possible new memebr is searching for a club to join, they wont be looking for p-lincs, and if they see a sticker etc they wont know what it is meaning so they wont realise it is a car club.... final result is we wont get new members.
    also what was that last comment meaning? you have lost me with that one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 pm