PERFORMANCE LINCOLNSHIRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ferraris punishment.

Danzul
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Ferraris punishment. Empty Ferraris punishment.

Post  Danzul Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 am

what would you do if you were to decide the fate following this weekends grand prix?

personaly i would drop alonso 5 places assuming he new about the whole thing,
    move massa to first and strip ferrari of all championship points plus a huuuuge fine.

any one dissagree?
    psbarham
    psbarham
    Admin
    Admin

Ferraris punishment. Empty Re: Ferraris punishment.

Post  psbarham Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Danzul wrote:what would you do if you were to decide the fate following this weekends grand prix?

personaly i would drop alonso 5 places assuming he new about the whole thing,
    move massa to first and strip ferrari of all championship points plus a huuuuge fine.

any one dissagree?

lifetime ban for the whiny spanish twat, he has been in the middle of every big scandal in F1 recently,
    Mclaren spy gate bollox, alaonso was the one who went running to the FIA about it.
    Renault's crash gate, who gained from Piquets crash?
    Ferraris race fixing, well no need to say anymore.

just look back throughout the season at the on-board footage and count the amount of temper tantrams he's had on the radio to his crew chief when the race isn't going his way. and the less said about his post race toy throwing sesion after he disagreed with lewis's penalty.

as for the team, I think remove half of their budget for the next 5 years and give it equally to the lowest 4 teams in the previous years championship standings.
    Danzul
    Danzul
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Danzul Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 am

like they would ever do that lol, i really dont like alsonso, never really have.

i think in some ways he is trying to copy schumacher in the way that he is trying to get the team to do as he wants.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm